An Auction of Oddities Supporting Programming the Commons
We are holding a virtual auction from Friday, April 16th through Sunday, April 18th. Proceeds will go to nurture arts in the Commons, including events such as storytelling, music performances, and visual arts programs. Like the Festival of Trees, this auction will be held online for everyone’s safety. Pickup and pay anytime after noon on Sunday at the Church. We will accept Credit Cards, Checks and cash!
We have already received many generous donations (see below), but we’re still looking for more sponsors. There’s no theme or limit, except your imagination… the stranger the better. (Well, mostly.) Please consider a donation of your time, talent, or treats
So, what items are on the block?
- A two-day stay in a cottage at Duck Lake
- An evening of dinner and putt-putt golf.
- A new yummy dessert each month for the rest of 2021
- A lunch visit with Jojo, a 50-year-old, 150 pound sulcata tortoise.
- A wedding ceremony somewhere in Michigan.
- A basket of items for the birds: bird house, bird feeders, and bird bath.
- An assembled scrapbook containing 50-100 of your photos.
- Membership in the “English Muffin Bread Club”
- Antique quilts, beautiful wall hangings, and art prints.
- Fruit pies, baklava, and more.
Please contact Amy Frost for more information, or to arrange a donation by April 4 (Easter Sunday), and watch for the auction website announcement on Facebook or the weekly email.
You can pre-register now by visiting the Infuse the Muse auction site.